At L2G-BYD, LDA we have an important responsibility and commitment when it comes to the security of your personal data.
L2G-BYD, LDA is subject to the highest standards of privacy and will only use personal data for clearly defined purposes and in accordance with the data protection rights of users.
The User guarantees that he or she is of legal age and that the data provided to L2G-BYD, LDA are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For this purpose, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated, and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his or her real situation.
Likewise, and if applicable, the User must guarantee that he or she has informed any third parties to which any personal data have been provided, of all aspects enshrined in this Policy. Likewise, the User guarantees that he or she has obtained the authorization to provide the data of third parties to L2G-BYD, LDA for the aforementioned purposes.
In any case, the User will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website, and for the direct or indirect damages or losses caused to L2G-BYD, LDA or third parties.
The User is hereby informed, through this Policy, that the personal data made available through this website will be processed by L2G-BYD, LDA, in addition to any data derived from browsing and other data that may be provided in the future.
- 2. DETAILS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Company: L2G-BYD, LDA (“BYD”)
- Head Office: Av. da República, n.º 45, 5.º esq., 1050-187, Lisbon
- Corporate Tax Number: 508906091
- : 214 072 754
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ● Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016, (“GDPR”) and Law No. 58/2019, of 8 August, ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data within the European Union.
“Personal data” refers to any “information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“the data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as, for example, a name, an identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
The personal data provided by the user through this website will be processed in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, under which BYD is responsible for the processing.
No personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, data relating to health and sex life, genetic data, biometric data or data relating to sexual orientation will be requested.
The data may also be transmitted to third parties, such as entities to whom the data must be communicated by law, such as police, regulatory authorities, courts, government bodies or other public authorities or entities providing Cloud services and maintenance of IT systems.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data processed through this website will only be used for the following purposes:
- Contact or information requests (customer support);
- Management of job applications and recruitment;
- Processing requests for quotes for BYD services;
- The verification, maintenance and development of statistical systems and analyses;
- Management of comments and blog posts;
- Promotional communication and direct marketing, if the user has given his or her express consent.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes is the entering into of a contract with the data subject (or pre-contractual steps), explicit consent or compliance with a legal obligation.
Failure to respond to data marked as mandatory implies an impossibility to respond to the data subject’s request.
- STORAGE DEADLINES
BYD will only keep personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which the data were collected.
- SECURITY MEASURES
BYD has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided by the user, in order to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
BYD guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided through this website. Data collection is carried out in a secure manner that prevents any loss or manipulation.
All data is inserted into a Secure Server that encrypts/encodes it (transforms it into a code). The User can verify in his browser if a website is safe if the address starts with https (instead of http) or with the symbol of a padlock, bearing in mind that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
The User’s personal data are processed with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security, taking into account the most advanced techniques, application costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, in addition to the risks, of varying probability and severity, to the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Whenever BYD processes personal data, it undertakes to:
- Store all data through legally required security measures, of a technical and organisational nature, that guarantee their security, thus preventing unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology at any time, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use mechanisms to control access to information systems and data and mechanisms to record actions taken by employees, customers and other users of information systems;
- Use mechanisms for encryption, pseudonymisation and anonymisation of personal data;
- Implement physical security measures to protect facilities;
- Ensure that data are processed only by employees whose intervention is necessary to fulfil the request of the data subject, who are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. In the event that personal data are disclosed to third parties for the aforementioned purposes, they are obliged to maintain due confidentiality.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Under the GDPR and Law no. 58/2019, of 8 August, the User may exercise, at any time and free of charge, their rights to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability, opposition, revocation of consent and not to be subject to individual decisions automated through written request addressed to BYD by the following means:
- By post to: Av. da República, n.º 45, 5.º esq., 1050-187, Lisbon
- ● By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) www.cnpd.pt in relation to matters relating to the exercise of their rights and the protection of their personal data.
(v1.0 – 20/12/2019)